Last Updated on
- The ideal lawnmower for first time home buyers as it cuts medium to large sized gardens
- Designed to be simple and easy to use with useful carry handle and an easy to remove grass box
- Choose your ideal cutting height with a choice of five settings between 20 to 60 mm, easily adjustable with a central handle
Table of Contents
- Durability: 9
- Design: 9
- Cut Quality: 8
- Manoeuvrability: 8.5
Flymo Speedi-Mo 360C Review: Images
- Easily adjustable cutting lengths
- Best for medium to large sized gardens
- Lightweight (11.5kg)
- Some users have reported that the handles aren’t too comfortable to use for long periods.
- It does not offer additional features such as mulching or a rear roller. Another feature that would make life a bit easier is a window on the grass box but given the size and the grass compression, this is not a major issue.
- Technical Specification
- 36cm cutting width
- 40L grassbox.
- 5 cutting heights from 20-60mm
- 10m cable
- 1500w motor
- Metal blade
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (cm) 106 x 41 x 99
- Weight 11.5kg
Don’t think much of the Flymo Speedi-Mo? Check out my full electric mower buyer’s guide.