Last Updated on
- Powered by a 40V li-ion battery (battery and battery charger included)
- Provide the ability to cut a Lawn up to 250 meter square
- Five different cutting heights to choose from Cutting width 30 cm Cutting height max 65 mm Cutting height min 25 mm
- The battery takes 120 minutes for a full recharge, so will be ready to go again next time the lawn needs a cut
Table of Contents
- Durability: 6
- Design: 8
- Cut Quality: 7
- Manoeuvrability: 9
Flymo Mighty Mo 300 Li Review: Images
- 40V Li-ion Battery that takes two hours to charge and supposedly gives enough juice to cut a lawn the size of a tennis court.
- Five different cutting heights to choose from 25-65mm
Long-term battery life could be a concern, and extras are costly — over a hundred quid plus a wait of a few weeks.
If you are considering other Flymo cordless mowers, check out my guide to buying the best cordless mower for your garden.
- Weight: 9.9kg
- Cutting Width: 30cm
- 2 Ah battery