Last Updated on
Table of Contents
- Durability: 7
- Design: 7
- Cut Quality: 8
- Manoeuvrability: 9
Bosch AHM 38 G Mower Review: Images
- Cylinder blades that cut against a fixed bottom blade like scissors
- high geared side wheels for easy pushing
- Lightweight rear roller for those regal lawn stripes
- 25 L Grassbox
- The cut can be a little uneven if the ground is not level.
- The grass collection is also a little poor- this mower works best without the box for those that don’t mind leaving clippings on the lawn (which is usually much better for the health of your lawn in the long run).
- 38 cm cutting width
- Five bladed cylinder and rear roller
- cutting heights from 15-43mm
- 25 L grass box
To find the best manual mower for your garden, check out my full push mower buying guide.